Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday Favorites

Friday, September 16 2016

Hello blogging world! I've finally decided to stop procrastinating and get this blog going. For my very first blog, I've decided to link up to these blogs that I've followed for a very long time and join the party. Thank you ladies for the inspiration and motivation.

First up....



Football Season! I am an absolute, die-hard football fan. It has been so exciting to take this journey with my oldest son. it's a new season in more ways than one. He's at a new school that he absolutely loves and is being coached by a group of amazing man. We are all excited about this season. Didn't hurt that the Razorbacks pulled out a HUGE win over TCU on Saturday (yes, I was one of the people that changed the channel mid-way!) It's always special when our family/friends come to support. #ilovemyvillage



Fall Ball. I'll be the first to admit that I had to completely tutor myself in the game of baseball. Spencer is back on the mound again after breaking his ankle in March. He is a tough little guy with a huge heart. #ilovehim


Family. I got a rare opportunity to travel to my mom's hometown by myself and celebrate our family's August birthdays. It's always good to re-connect. The older I get, I'm appreciating how short life can really be. We had a good time.



Grandparents Day. I feel truly blessed that my boys have a strong bond with my parents. This past week grandparents were celebrated nationally. My father (grand-daddy) and mom (granny) took time out of their day to have lunch w/Spencer. 









I'm really excited for this journey as I pursue my passion of writing. I look forward to connecting you to my world. Have a great weekend friends.






























2 comments:

  1. I love it and will regularly check out my bestie's blog. Go Mrs. Watson

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so great that you're able to share your sons' joy of sports with them!
    (found you through the Friday Favorites link up-and welcome to the blog world :) )

    ReplyDelete