Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday Favorites



Friday Favorites

Am I the only one that's glad it's Friday? This week has seriously kicked my butt! I am so looking forward to some down time..


This guy is going to be back at it this weekend. He learned a hard lesson about striking too soon... I love it that he and his dad are getting this special time together. It also means another free weekend for this momma!


If you're looking for me tonight, I'll be deep in South Arkansas rooting on #24 and his awesome teammates. These guys are going up against a tough squad that's also undefeated. I'm already prayed up and hoping for a W! #gosenators!

Speaking of football, I am so blessed by Seth's village. He has had a tremendous show of support of family and friends.

Last up on my favorites are these two books I'm reading.

I am a huge fan of Jennifer Weiner. I discovered her books two years ago and have been hooked. I'm not as faithful as a reader as I should, but when I have time she's definitely one of my to-go-to authors. So far so good. I'll let you all know what I think once I'm finished.


In honor of the Razorback game this Saturday, I'd thought I'd peek into the mind of this guy. I know, it should be illegal for anyone from Arkansas to read this book. Say what you want about the guy, but he knows his stuff. I expect to come away feeling very enlightened. #pigsooieanyway

Until next time, thank you for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment