Monday, October 17, 2016



Weekend In Review




Friday was the beginning of muzzleloader season. My guys headed back out to their deer camp. Spencer got another shot w/his bow on a six point, but nobody got any pictures... 





Friday night was a big night for Seth and Spencer. Spencer was voted by his classmates to be an honorary captain for Seth's high school homecoming game. It's been so much fun watching Spencer through the years being on the sideline supporting his big brother. I'm extremely proud of both of them.



On Saturday, I was able to help celebrate this cutie's birthday. Brooklyn's mom and I have known each other since high school. I have loved watching her grow up.


Dallas Cowboys Logo Design
Finally, how bout them Cowboys!! Now, keep in mind I have been a Dallas Cowboys fan since I was in the fourth grade. No band- wagging jumping over here! I have my dad to thank for that. I can remember so vividly sitting on the couch on Sundays after church with my dad watching Tony Dorsett play. He was one of my dad's favorite players. True story- I got the opportunity to attend Super Bowl XXI and bumped into Tony Dorsett at a party! I know it sounds too good to be true but it did happen! I am so proud of Dak Prescott. On that note, I will be VERY upset if Romo is put back as the starting QB! Bad move Jerry Jones!

Until next time, thank you for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment