Wednesday, October 12, 2016



Happy Birthday Andre!



Today is all about this guy... As I was deciding just what I would write about, there were a million different things that came across my mind. To make it easier on myself, I thought I would share, through pictures, just how much I love this guy and why I'm so happy to celebrate him today.


This picture was taken about two months after we met. Gosh, look how young and refreshed we look..Ha! It's been over 16 years since we started this life together. I'm so glad the Lord picked him for me.



I had no idea how much this picture would represent our married life. Andre has served his country well for over 25 years. We are all still recovering from his last overseas deployment. We couldn't be happier about his pending retirement. #andthechurchsaidamen


Everybody that knows Andre, knows how much he loves his boys. I couldn't have picked a better daddy for my boys.







Please join me in wishing my hubby Happy Birthday. Me, Seth and Spencer love you!

Until next time, thank you for stopping by....


No comments:

Post a Comment