Friday, October 21, 2016


Friday Favorites



Happy Friday! This weekend is going to be a packed one for me. We started our Friday night lights early supporting one of our favorite couple's son's football game. His team was undefeated headed into the playoffs, but they didn't come away with the win... Can I just say I witnessed several parents on last night that need to read my post about raising a good sport?

Image result for breast cancer ribbon
Moving on. This Saturday is our annual Susan G. Komen Race for a Cure. Breast cancer has certainly affected my family, on both sides. Because of my history, I began getting annual mammograms a lot earlier than is recommended. I salute all of the breast cancer survivors, especially my loved ones including my Aunt Lythia who is a survivor and in memory of My Aunt Mae. If you are a survivor, keep fighting!


We'll be hitting the road on Saturday to attend a going away party for a friend of my husband who's headed to deploy to Iraq. I'm pretty sure this place will be hit up sometime during our trip. I have literally been to every Bass Pro Shop in the U.S.... At this point, I'm content to just sit in the care while the rest of my family drools over all the boats, lures, baits, deer corn etc...




I wish you all a happy and safe weekend. Finally, let's pray that the Hogs don't repeat another 4 time overtime against Auburn... Can we just win in 4 quarters with as little drama as possible? #wps

Until next time, thank you for stopping by.....

Arkansas' Josh Liddell celebrates with his team after

No comments:

Post a Comment